Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bento #4

I made a light bento for Alyssa today. It consists of cheese sandwiches cut in half to fit the Lock and Lock lunch box. Flower chicken sausage and boiled quail eggs were added on the other box, and for the fruits 1 small kiat-kiat and kiwi slices. I guess she got tired of having rice for her school lunch so she requested for sammies instead.  My bento experiment, i think is lacking some kawaii factor, but who knows with constant practice I'll be able to get the hang of it and present cute bento lunches like the one Kao of Kichen Cow is doing.

2 comments:

mama elaine said...

Hi, kumusta?

Nice to know that there are bento-ist in Philippines. :)

I'm an Indonesian but temporary lived in Philippines. I like Philippines a lot. ^^

Where do you live here? I live in Makati.

Nice to know you.

Anna said...

Hi Mama Elaine,

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm actually new in bentoing, and I've a lot to learn. I'm glad to know you as well. It's nice to know that you like our country, by the way I live in Marikina.
Keep in touch, take care!

Post a Comment