Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Bento No. 14 - Mini Cakes

Bento 14

These past few weeks was rather a busy one and I know I've been neglecting my blog. The kids had a long weekend because of one holiday after the other (National Heroes' Day and Eid al Fitr). Our country's population is mostly Catholic and Christian but our government declared Eid al Fitr as a special holiday as a  respect to our Moslem countrymen. Today is the first day after the holiday and my kid's school have a mini program  so I just prepared a light snack. I know she will not be able to eat properly because they will be preparing their part in the program. I hope she will be able to do her part successfully. 

Inside the box: Inipit in 3 flavors (local mini cake), Ham rolls , flower shaped quail eggs (though not to visible)  and heart shape marshmallows

0 comments:

Post a Comment