Monday, October 3, 2011

Bento# 21 - Starry Starry Bento

starry starry bento
Happy Monday everyone! I'm back after being absent for a week on my blog. Last week was a bit of a challenge. I was able to make a bento for my kid on monday however due to the morning rush I was not able to take a picture. The following day, there was no classes because of typhoon Nesat. I was a bit worried because it was exactly 2 years since typhoon Ondoy, which caused such a destruction in our country, and Nesat was almost the similar to it. It's really sad because although we were not really affected, my countrymen living in the northern part of the country was greatly affected. I just pray that they will recover soon after this trial.

Well, so much for sad news, it's a brand new day and the sun is shining. I asked my daughter yesterday what she wants for her lunch, and she answered shyly.. Bento! So here it is...

Inside the box: 2 fluffy sponge cake with stars and smiling moon, mango balls, and a deformed heart shaped egg  :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment