Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bento #23 - 3 Happy Pals

3 Happy Pals bento

I arrived late again from work so I had to do a very quick and easy bento for my daughter. Good thing I have animal shaped cutters that easily transform a simple lunch box into a creative bento. That and with the help of some animal picks. I'm really wishing more bento accessories , how I love to have more picks to choose from. I just hope that by December local sellers of bento gear will have new stocks, I'm so excited :))

Anyway, the box contains steamed rice decorated with a rabbit and two bears, the rabbit looks forlorn, though. On the other box are viena sausages decorated w/ animal picks. Looks to me they are about to sleep he, he :)). There's also a sliced banana sprinkled with cinnamon, I just love how it taste so I hope the kid will also like it, and chocolate wafer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment